Our network of Corporate Friends plays a crucial role in enabling the Charity behind the Festival to achieve its goals of showcasing the world’s leading voices in environmental causes, strengthening the relationship between people and the natural world, inspiring the next generation to forge a life-long love of nature, books and the arts, and securing the future of the Festival and its associated outreach programmes with children and local schools.
Corporate Friends benefit from the following:
- Acknowledgement in the official Festival programme which is distributed across Kent and Sussex in April, May and June and available during the weekend of the Festival itself.
- Association with the Festival’s brand as a supporter of a local cultural event that champions the arts, the environment and mental health.
- Opportunity for employees to take part in the Festival as volunteers, improving CSR credentials and employee welfare.
- Discounts on tickets for employees.
- Free copies of the Festival programme.
- Free Festival tote bag.
- Invitation to our annual networking event at Boldshaves Barn, exclusively for our corporate community.
Fee: £350. Membership is renewable annually.